Dr. S.A.K. Ayesha Naaz a practitioner of Unani medicine and Shahi Hakeem, has pioneered traditional treatments for a varied number of ailments, published papers and has also participated at conferences around the world.
Dr. S.A.K. Ayesha Naaz is also a chief physician in Kasini Hospital Vaniyambadi and assisting her father Dr. Akbar Kausar in the treatment of patients and in the management of Hospital, since many years.
Her treatment towards child birth has successful results. She has been helping the women to give a normal child birth and happy life.
Accupuncture, Cupping, Leaching and some Ilaj Bid Tadbeer Therapies are few more treatments available at Chennai Kasini Hospital.
- MD(Unani) – Doctor of Medicine – Maharashtra University of Health Science
- BUMS – Unani Medicine and Surgery – The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University
- PGVDM – Post Graduate Diploma in Varma & Massage Therapies – Tamilnadu Physical Education & Sports University
- CHM – Herbal Medicine – Madurai Kamaraj University
- CMP – Medicinal Plants – Madras University
- CAcu – Chinese Acupuncture – Madurai Kamaraj University
- CBA – Beauty and Aromatherapy – Madurai Kamaraj University
- CYN – Yoga and Naturopathy – Madurai Kamaraj University
- COM – Herbal Oil Massage Therapy – Madurai Kamaraj University
- CDP – Digital Photography – Madurai Kamaraj University
- CRT – Reikhi Therapy – Government of India
- CPK – Panchkarma – Pune