Dr. K. Thameemuzzama a practitioner of Unani medicine and Shahkar -E- Ilaj Bid Tadbeer has pioneered traditional treatments for a varied number of ailments, published over research papers and has also presented them at conferences around the world.
Dr. K. Thameemuzzamah is a chief consultant at the Chennai Kasini Hospital and assisting Dr. S.A.K. Ayesha Naaz in the treatment of patients and in the management of Hospital, since many years.
His herbal treatments offers a complete mode of medication for sterility,infertility,impotency and sexual weakness and helps fertility in men.
Accupuncture, Cupping, Leaching and some Ilaj Bid Tadbeer Therapies are few more treatments available at Chennai Kasini Hospital.
- MSc., – Naturopathy Varma Science
- MBA., – Human Resources – Madras University
- PGVDM – Post Graduate Diploma in Varma & Massage Therapies – Tamilnadu Physical Education & Sports University
- MSc., – Counselling and Psycho Therapy – Tamilnadu Open University
- DTTM – Diploma in Traditional Tamil Medicines – Tamil University
- CHM – Herbal Medicine – Madurai Kamaraj University
- CMP – Medicinal Plants – Madras University
- CAcu – Chinese Acupuncture – Madurai Kamaraj University
- CBA – Beauty and Aromatherapy – Madurai Kamaraj University
- CYN – Yoga and Naturopathy – Madurai Kamaraj University
- COM – Herbal Oil Massage Therapy – Madurai Kamaraj University
- CDP – Digital Photography – Madurai Kamaraj University
- CRT – Reikhi Therapy – Government of India
- CPK – Panchkarma – Pune