ABOUT MANAGING DIRECTOR
Dr Yasir Arafath, Director of Al-Kausar Herbal Hospital Pvt. Ltd. and the chief consultant at Bangalore Kasini Hospital. He also serves as the president of "All India Unani Tibbi Congress (Tamil Nadu)".
Dr Yasir Arafath, a practitioner of Unani Medicine and Tibb-e-Nabuvi, has pioneered traditional treatments for a varied number of ailments, published research papers and also presented them at conferences around the world.
He is consistently trying to achieve better results to further enhance the betterment of people. He started on the footprints of his father and has moved on to higher levels of knowledge and his position today is a reflection of his tireless hardwork, dedication, perseverance and good samaritan attitude.
He boasts an ever-expanding portfolio of awards and accolades. He is a key player in advancing the Unani system of medicine. He aims at promoting health the natural way, without compromising on the quality of life.
- MD(Unani) – Doctor of medicine (Maharashtra University of Health Sciences)
- BUMS – Unani Medicine and Surgery – Rajiv Gandhi University
- PGDEMS – Post Graduate Diploma in Emergency Medical Services – Symbiosis University
- CHM – Herbal Medicine – Madurai Kamaraj University
- CMP – Medicinal Plants – Madras University
- CAcu – Chinese Acupuncture – Madurai Kamaraj University
- CBA – Beauty and Aromatherapy – Madurai Kamaraj University
- CYN – Yoga and Naturopathy – Madurai Kamaraj University
- COM – Herbal Oil Massage Therapy – Madurai Kamaraj University
- CDP – Digital Photography – Madurai Kamaraj University
- CRT – Reikhi Therapy – Government of India
- CPK – Panchkarma – Pune
- Nayab Khazi Course Jamia Nizamia – Arabic University Hyd
- DArab – Arabic Course Jamia Nizamia – Arabic University Hyd